ReviewsNo reviews yet
Kraków is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Situated on the Vistula River in the Lesser Poland region, the city dates back to the 7th century. Kraków has traditionally been one of the leading centres of Polish academic, cultural, and artistic life and is one of Poland’s most important economic hubs. Indeed, it was the capital of Poland from 1038 to 1569.
Kraków began as a hamlet on Wawel Hill and was already being reported as a busy trading centre of Slavonic Europe in 965. With the establishment of new universities and cultural venues at the emergence of the Second Polish Republic in 1918 and throughout the 20th century, Kraków reaffirmed its role as a major international academic and artistic centre. Today the city has a population of approximately 760,000 and about 8 million people live within a 100 km radius of its famous main Market Square.
Kraków is a beautiful and historic City to visit and is a leading European City Break location. Use this site to find a hotel in Kraków. We hope the information on our website can assist you in your stay!
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast at H15 Palace Hotel Krakow Hotel (Standard room – 1 Queen Bed)
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation without breakfast at Nosal Apartment Zakopane (One Bedroom Apartment)
- Private Tours as per above program (as above)
- Transfers as mentioned above on private basis
- Rates are inclusive of hotel taxes.
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- City Tax if applicable to be paid directly at hotel at a time of check-in
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Insurance, charges
- Rates are not valid during Dubai shopping festival, new year, Christmas and trade fairs.
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified.
- All hotels charge a refundable security deposit either in cash or credit card at the time of check-in. This is refunded by the hotel provided there are no incidental purchases or damages.
- This security deposit is not included in the package price and must be paid by the guest directly to the hotel when checking in.
Krakow Mounds Tour - Private (Tour start time: 9 AM) (3Days)
Our tour is not only a photo city tour – equipped with binoculars and guided by our professional tour guide you will see all the important parts of the city. First Nowa Huta (the communist district), later Podgórze and The Jewish Ghetto, The Wawel Castle and the Old Town, and with a bit of luck The Tatra Mountains.
- Professional guide,
- Hotel pickup and drop-off,
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan,
- Live commentary on board, Ticket,
- Entry/Admission - Kosciuszko's Mound (Kopiec Kosciuszki)
- Food and drinks,
Explore Zakopane: The Capital of the Tatra Mountains - Half-Day Tour (4 HRS) (3Days)
Your guide will greet you at the hotel and invite you for a fully private tour to Zakopane. Breath-taking mountain views, unique folklore, delicious regional cuisine and hospitable people… all await you in Zakopane, a charming town at the foot of the Tatra Mountains. Alpine in its character, the range forms the Tatra National Park (UNESCO Biosphere Reserve).
Start your tour with a stroll along Krupowki Street - one of the best-known Polish promenades attracting visitors from all over the world with dozens of shops and souvenir stalls, regional arts and crafts. Depending on the season, stop at the manufacture of Oscypek, where the local smoked cheese is produced. Take a chance to ride by a funicular railway to the top of Gubalowka Hill. Admire beautiful panoramas of high mountains in the Tatra National Park. After a gentle walk around the peak, visit the oldest parts of Zakopane. Pass the beautiful timber lodge of Villa Atma with its archetypal Zakopane style architecture now housing a museum, and the famous cemetery “Na Peksowym Brzysku”, a place so sentimental and special with many “gravestones” in the birch grove made of wood. These grave markers are considered to be supreme works of art. Go to “The Great Krokiew”, the biggest and the oldest ski jumping in Poland. It is a regular venue of the FIS Ski Jumping World Cup. At the end of the tour discover Chocholow village famous for old wooden houses and local wooden art. The joyful atmosphere has some of the best experiences Zakopane can offer.
❖ Compulsory high Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable during festive season and long weekends.
❖ The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
❖ Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
❖ International hotels check in is 15:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs. Early check in and late check-out subject to availability.
❖ Itineraries are subject to change.
❖ All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
❖ Hotels might ask for a refundable Security Deposit at the time of check-in, which is payable in Cash or by Credit Card
❖ The value and currency of the deposit might vary as per the hotel policy.
❖ If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then the entire package will be under 100% cancellation charge.
❖ Amendments are restricted.
❖ Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
❖ There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
❖ Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
❖ Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.